Oil pulling is an ancient tradition receiving a lot of modern interest for reducing stains, bacteria, and plaque on teeth and becoming an adjunct in people’s oral hygiene routine.
Why Coconut Oil?
Coconut oil has been found to be an ideal choice because the lauric acid binds with the bacteria in the mouth during the swishing, or “pulling” process. After a few minutes, you spit out the oil and with it all of the funky stuff that leads to bad breath, inflamed gums, and plaque build-up.
Coconut oil has been found to be an ideal choice due to the lauric acid binding with the bacteria in the mouth during the “pulling” process.
- Will not harm enamel on teeth like other acidic coconut oils
- Contains no toxic solvents, chemicals or fillers
- Will not harm fillings or dental work
Cold-processed oil, not just cold pressed. Never heated. Pure. Using a patent-pending Nutralock System and never heat the oil above 97 degrees.
100% Raw, Alkaline
It’s the only 100% raw, alkaline coconut oil on the planet. Other coconut oils are acidic, but our alkaline oil registers between 7.3 and 7.8 pH.
Beauty Products are non-toxic and edible. (Why would you ever put something on your skin if you wouldn’t put it in your body?)
From Tree to Table
No chemicals. No fillers. No Preservatives. coconuts are pesticide-free and handpicked in the jungles of Vietnam.
We recommend starting pulling for five minutes, then increase the time gradually. Move the oil around your mouth as if it were mouthwash, but do not gargle or swallow.
- – Swish one tablespoon for five to twenty minutes.
- – Spit in the trash can rinse, then brush teeth as normal.
- – Do not gargle or swallow.
- – Suggested frequency of use: two to three times a week.
– Will not harm enamel on teeth like other acidic coconut oils
– Contains no toxic solvents, chemicals or fillers
– Will not harm fillings or dental work
– Clove essential oil adds fresh flavor unlike plain coconut oil. Benefits of clove oil can be attributed to its antimicrobial, antifungal, antiseptic, antiviral, aphrodisiac and stimulating properties. The oil is used for treating a variety of health disorders including toothaches, indigestion, cough, asthma, headache, stress and blood impurities.
- Wild-Harvested, not plantation grown
- No chemicals, fillers, or preservatives
- Cold-Processed; Not Just Cold Pressed
- We use a brand that owns and manufactures their coconut oil (they do not buy from contract manufacturers). They are Tree To Table
A happier mouth might just start with an ancient tradition called oil pulling. According to traditional Ayurveda beliefs, when oil is swished (kavala graha), it can pull toxins from the mouth and body leading to improved oral and overall health. While it was originally used before modern dentistry, today the practice may complement your toothbrushing routine by freshening breath and strengthening gums. Start with a bamboo spoonful of the raw clove coconut oil. This oil is made using a special cold-press method that takes three hours and requires 12 coconuts, resulting in a top-quality extraction that retains all of the nutrients of the raw fruit. Vigorously swish it around in your mouth for between five and twenty minutes, then spit the oil into a trash can and brush as normal. Made by independent farmers who harvest wild coconuts from the jungles of Vietnam.
Five Ingredients or Fewer:
100% Raw Organic Coconut Oil
Organic Clove Essential Oil
Kit includes: Bamboo Spoon, 4 oz jar Raw Coconut Oil
Notes: Melting is completely normal and will not change the quality of your product in any way. Coconut oil melts above 76 degrees and will re-solidify under 76 degrees. To return it to its original state, just simply put it an area that is below 76 degrees or refrigerate it until solid.